The Christmas Tag


I saw a Christmas tag over at milkbubbletea earlier this week and couldn't resist filling it in. It's never too early to get festive!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
It has to be A Christmas Carol (The Muppets version, naturally). We've watched it as a family at some point over the Christmas period every year for as long as I can remember.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I can't think of anything specific, just the excitement and anticipation on Christmas morning of having to wait for everyone to be ready to open presents, spending time with family, Christmas dinner…my mum, sister and I also have a tradition of decorating the Christmas tree together on December 1st and it wasn't something I missed even when I lived away from home.

4. Favourite festive food?
It's all about Christmas dinner.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't really have favourite gifts, I'm grateful for everything!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Vanilla/gingerbread

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really!

8. What tops your tree?
An angel that my mum's had for a long time.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I was a boring child and apparently never wanted anything too wild!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family and getting presents for people.

Comments

Popular Posts